How to exchange money within my wallet

GOVERNOR

• 3 weeks later...

In the exchange Tab that is in your wallet.  However I will warm you BC.Game while they have a currency exchange, it is not for low or even mid stakes players.  I highly suggest not even attempting to exchange on the site unless you are holding over $100 of the specific coin you want to exchange.  Otherwise most withdrawal mins are in the $12-$20 range so while it's an extra step unless you are holding 0.01 Btc or equivalent then you aren't going to have any luck on site.  

May I suggest Atomic wallet however.  They are completely anonymous, support 100's of coins and tokens with more added all the time, atomic wallet also lets you buy crypto directly in the wallet, but best of all they allow exchanging of almost any coin or token for any other coin or token.  The charge a small fee but mostly around $0.50-$1.00(a dollar is high, and not typical price but Is seen them get up to a dollar once or twice).   I will not even include any referral codes and I swear I get nothing from you using Atomic wallet other than your crypto happiness.  I use them often as say Trust Wallet has an exchange but only will exchange coins on the Binance blockchain so not too user-friendly unless you want BNB only.  Now take an exchange such as Coinbase or Binance.  Coinbase gives members free exchanges on their site but they also make you go through kyc/aml verification plus they essentially are giving all their customers info to the U.S. government, and who likes NARCs.  Nobody.  Binance has looser restrictions as far as kyc verification but they also have received scrutiny as of late for being so loose that they let criminals exchange stolen or tainted dark web crypto and eventually cash it out on their site too.  I don't like that much better than CB NARCing on its customers.  If Binance plays the ignorant cared like well we so much volume, I'm not buying it.  It makes me feel like they are either letting criminals transact for a higher fee or working with them all the way.  

Another thing is Atomic wallet will not just let you swap one currency for another from a entirely different blockchain. They offer so many pairs there is no way you wouldn't be able to find a swap you wanted to make.  It also is pretty cheap for what you get and didnI mention you literally don't have to give any personal infp but an email address.  Create a. Protonmail account just for your atomic wallet and yourngood to go?  You could withdraw from BC send to your atomic wallet swap currency and then have that redeposited to BC in less than 30 mins if all sides were cooperating as they should. Can't beat it wit Coco as your weapon.  Hope this helps you a little. Good Luck and take Coco's money with no remorse.  Cheers

• 1 month later...

wow, this was a lot of good info I didnt know about before.  I am glad you took the time to explain all this.  Educational for sure.  Thanks for taking all the time to teach the BC players about making exchanges on site.  Super awesome.  I had no clue and now I just hope that I have some clue or wont appear clue-less.

Archived