Coco is a murder

Me and him know each other not long ago everyone know him as coco but I he’s real name is bo lim ar first he’s Avery nice guy so we do cannabis business together but we export to his country (Taiwan ) Hong Kong and many place one day we got some India ppl rob are weed and one of the victim is my wife and when coco find out he just said he want that person to die so he laying 100k to find person to kill that guy it’s unbelievable right at first I though he do it because he worry about my wife but it’s now he do it cuz he lost benefit on bc there many iligal thing that they they thus ti like money laundering he main country do this is in Singapore the first then I meet him he is very danger guy and now  we will let the Taiwan police and us police know soon along with the evidence, He also a drug dealer 

later today after we discuss with the big police we want to let his new partner that he so pround of know this guy is real mother fucker idiot man so he pay money and Im also guilty find the ppl to kill that hong king guy I’d f anyone form hong see this other from Taiwan hong or thaiald or USA pls let us know I will pay $10,000 ad soon as we find him

AE305738-DD46-4011-BB76-EEAC267AF2A4.jpeg

1 minute ago, kaojebjunglei said:

Me and him know each other not long ago everyone know him as coco but I he’s real name is bo lim ar first he’s Avery nice guy so we do cannabis business together but we export to his country (Taiwan ) Hong Kong and many place one day we got some India ppl rob are weed and one of the victim is my wife and when coco find out he just said he want that person to die so he laying 100k to find person to kill that guy it’s unbelievable right at first I though he do it because he worry about my wife but it’s now he do it cuz he lost benefit on bc there many iligal thing that they they thus ti like money laundering he main country do this is in Singapore the first then I meet him he is very danger guy and now  we will let the Taiwan police and us police know soon along with the evidence, He also a drug dealer 

later today after we discuss with the big police we want to let his new partner that he so pround of know this guy is real mother fucker idiot man so he pay money and Im also guilty find the ppl to kill that hong king guy I’d f anyone form hong see this other from Taiwan hong or thaiald or USA pls let us know I will pay $10,000 ad soon as we find him

AE305738-DD46-4011-BB76-EEAC267AF2A4.jpeg

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Register a new account

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now